Friday, May 19, 2006

Corrections and Appreciation

I've been editting the previous entries for corrections and its been concluded that I am a bad typer. Most the entries in this blog are written on a text document in notepad. If you guys can notice, blog entries have been getting longer and there are lot of copying and pasting involved in publishing the blog. The number of errors have been increasing as well. If there are corrections or questions you'd like to point out, please feel free to comment.

I'd also like to take this oppurtunity to thank the people who IMed me, emailed me and gave comments on message boards and on this blog. I've never recieved so much support, and I can only hope that I won't let you down. I welcome the criticisms as well.

Thank you so much!

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Azure Phoenix said...

Pare, all I can say is...

More power to the BOTH of you.

What a refreshing story. The best wishes to the both of you, I'm not kidding.

In the world I live in, sometimes its hard to remember that, despite everything, fairytales CAN and DO come true.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Aldrin Lew said...

a fairy tale?

I can only hope that things are that easy ^^;

I wouldn't prefer a fairy tale over real life. We've had our share of arguements and tampuhan in the past and there is no telling there wont be any more, and it is still unclear if our situation will work out or not.

Although, these past few days, especially after writing blog entries, I see things at a different perspective. Para na kong sirang plaka by saying "Thank you" eveything she does soemthing for me. I guess in real life, people aren't that appreciative to their house help, or even to someone they care for.

Thank you, and more power to your blog as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home