Saturday, May 20, 2006

Saturday. Music, Rain and a R18 Movie.

Saturdays mean one thing to me: No work.

Technically, I can spend up to half the day at the office if I feel like sneaking in a few hours
but I'm not required to go.

So I didn't. XD

Staying at home at home on a saturday has its perks. I get to stay in bed longer, and just let time fly. Also, if my timing is right, just like what happened around lunch time, I get to catch Emma dancing and lipsyncing to the radio while cooking our lunch (Thank you rx93.1! Thank you!). I wish I had a cam at that time to record her. Her facial expression was priceless when I stood by the fridge and greeted her a good morning.

"ohgodhoyanokabawagmongakongginugulat!," she said in a raised tone. Yep. Gulat nga sya.

"Eh mukang enjoy na enjoy ka eh," I said and I couldn't help but grin. "Pag nahipan ka ng hangin, wala akong pampapagamot..."

"Oh shut up," she interrupted me while laughing. I backed off because the laddle she was holding looked lethal.

Yeah, the tension from thursday morning easily dissipated. We talked about it thursday morning, and she just laughed at me. She said that she really was glad that she I took her along at the party. When I asked her why she was upset, she just told me that I shouldn't be looking into things too much because I tend to lose perspective. I guess I got worried for no reason at all. However, she added that if I want us to go together to events just like last Wednesday's, then she would like to be told everything first. "Works for me, I guess," I told myself.

So... we're back to our old... uh... what do you call our relationship again? XD

I helped out in the kitchen. She didnt want me bringing forth the wrath of god and ruining the food she was cooking so she told me that I should just prepare the dining table. Three plates this time. A laundry woman comes by every Saturday and Wednesday to do our laundry.

At this point, I'd like to clarify (and for the amusement of Richard), that I have no interest in the laundry woman. She is around 30 I think, and she has a great sense of humor. Emma and I are always glad to have her with us.

A few minutes and a near breakage later, the table was set. She was still watching the food at the stove so I sat at the counter top and watcher her. (Hey I'm a man, ok?) She was wearing short denim shorts and a yellow short sleeved blouse underneath the green apron. She is healthy. She is fit. Her body is at a good proportion to her height.

Oh who am I kidding?

She's sexy and I couldn't shake off the image of her dancing while Riana's "SOS" was playing earlier.

"You know, pag nalapit dito yung audition ng Pinoy Idol, you should try for it," I joked.

"Al tikman mo nga kung ok na," she said while holding up the laddle. I jumped down from the counter to give the sinigang a taste.

I took a sip and gave her the thumbs down.

She then proceeded to stabbing me on the chest 21 times with the knife. DONT, as in DONT EVER complain about a girl's cooking if she is within arm's reach of a pointed object.

Lol Kidding. Emma is a great cook. Jillian Cha has nothing on her. She learned from both her mom and my mom, and she's a perfectionist at what she does.

"Ano yung sabi mo tungkol sa Pinoy Idol?" she asked. I guess she didn't hear me.

"AH... wala yon," I said smiling. I decided not to press my luck. She then tucked her lip to one side, and stared at me like she was angry.

"Bat gaganyan- ganyan ka? Halikan kita dyan eh!" I screamed inside my head. "Wala nga promise!" I told her.

A few minutes later, the laundry woman joined us, and we had lunch. You can hear our laughter from outside the house. The laundry woman never ran out of stories to tell.

After eating, I did the dishes because Emma had to prepare for work. Her shift begins after lunch.

Emma was already dressed casually for work when she said she was leaving. I thought of offering her a ride to her work because it was cloudy and it looked like it was going to rain. Its a good thing that I did. :D

Before long, we were taking a left on Jupiter. I thought that if our situations were reversed, I wouldn't mind serving as her driver.

"Emma, napanuod mo na yung 'The Da Vinci code'?" I asked as we turned right to Makati Ave.

"Di pa nga eh," she quickly replied. "Tara Greenbelt mamaya? I get off at 7:30. Susunduin mo naman ako diba?" she asked while looking at me. She had that cute grin again.

"Hay... Sige na nga," I pretended to complain. If Tom Hanks was with us in the car, he would've given me his academy awards. "Take care! See you later," I told her as she got off the car.

"Ok THAT was easy," I thought to myself as I drove home smiling.

(time check: I need to leave na XD)

==============

If you have questions or comments, feel free to add me to your ym buddy list. My Y!Id is aldrin_in_makati

9 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man... i think she knows... nakikisakay na siya eh... hehehe...

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Aldrin Lew said...

I dont't know. If she does know, I hope it wont complicate things. ^^

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay naku - you guys are clueless.
she knows, she's playing and waiting for your next move.

from a woman's point of view

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or baka naman naghihintayan kasi naman kayo... what's stopping you btw?

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Aldrin Lew said...

whats stopping me? for one thing, I don't know how to tell her. I'm also a bit worried that if she doesnt reciprocate what I'm feeling then things may get weird and awkward between us. we still have to share a house whatever happens.

i dont want her to feel that she is obligated to say yes. I want to make emma feel that she can make a decision.

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

then it all comes down to this question:

When?

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Aldrin Lew said...

Soon (which also means I don't know lol)

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Hope things turn around for the better for both of you.

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Hope things turn out for the better. Like they say, patience is a virtue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home