Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ye Olde Disclaimer

As I write this, I'm sure that readers will be skeptic on the least bit, if not outright non-believers. Who can blame them? A guy falling for a maid is something that doesn't happen normally in real life. If it does, it often ends up in a lawsuit.

Let me say this now: I'm not writing this blog to force people to believe me. I'm writing this for my own reasons, and in my perspective. If you can't believe whats written here on this blog, then I invite you to read it as a material of pure fiction. I invite you to post comments as well.

Whether you believe me or not, I'll try my best to make this blog a good read.

I've encountered too many questions regarding my situation.

"Seryoso ka?" (are you serious)
"Are you insane?
"Alam mo ba kung ano yang pinapasok mo?" (do you know what you are getting into)
"Ano sasabihin ng magulang mo?" (what will your parents say?)
"Alam ba nya?" (does she know?)

and more recently,

"Is she hot?" (This made me smile)

Right now, I can't answer most of the questions until I answer the basic of all questions:

Who I am and who she is.

6 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

instead of Mom..it's now Maid in MILF! =) cheers and thanks for sharing your story!

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why dont you post a pic for us to see if she really is one hot native! Does she look like Pocahontas?

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Aldrin Lew said...

Thanks for posting.

@buddabette I'm afraid that she's not a native. Her father is her mom's boss when she worked as an OFW in Taiwan. It was... an unwanted pregnancy and her mom was forced to go home because of the threats she recieved from the father's party. :(

She may be half taiwanese and half filipino, but she was born and raised here in the Philippines. The only time that she would be out of the country again was when she turned 18 and went to Singapore for a job (but thats another story).

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger The Oyster Queen said...

Fairytales do come true... Sigh!

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger melissa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i just came across your blog. it really caught my attention because my own brother fell for our maid too.

he's not living with us anymore and so is our maid. she left a couple of months after my brother left. it turns out they've been planning all this for a long time now since my family disapproves of the relationship.

last i heard, my brother got the maid pregnant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home